Commercial Loan Manager
U.P. Catholic Credit Union is seeking an experienced Commercial Loan Manager. The position will be responsible for oversight of all areas of the commercial loan department, including business development and origination, credit analysis, documentation, servicing and monitoring of commercial loans. Also, responsible for supervision and development of the Commercial Loan department employees.
- 10+ years commercial banking experience
- Excellent credit skills with the ability to effectively process and manage complex commercial loans, including SBA loans.
- Demonstrated success in actively prospecting clients and initiating contacts in the market
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to manage, coach, and mentor subordinates
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Benefits Package including: Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, 401(k)
Equal Opportunity Employer
A cover letter, resume and compensation history may be submitted to:
U.P. Catholic Credit Union
Attn: HR Director
1001 W. Baraga Ave.
Marquette, MI 49855
Go to main navigation